For our last series, we talked about our favorite foods but we’ve moved on to other favs: our media consumption. These are the books, movies, songs, and social accounts that inspire us on the regular! This week it’s Tiff Nichols detailing a few of her favorite things.
What are your top 5 favorite movies of all time?
In no particular order:
- Meet Me In St. Louis
- Marie Antoinette (the Sofia Coppola one)
What are your top 5 favorite albums/artists of all time?
- Ryan Adams
- The Beatles
- David Bowie
- Tom Petty
What are your top 5 favorite books?
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Sophie Kinsella’s Shopaholic Series (Gotta have some bubblegum for the brain!)
- Literally any book by Ruth Ware
- Frankenstein by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley (one I HATED when I had to read it in high school, but loved when I read it as an adult and could better understand it)
Favorite Video Games of all time?
- Super Mario Bros.
- Ms. Pac-Man
- (Obviously, I’m not much of a gaming person. LOL!)
Top 5 Favorite Celebrity/Athlete/Musicians (or people you would want to have dinner with)
- Assuming they can be alive or dead:
- John Glenn, because he was a true American Hero.
- Will Smith, because he is a gosh darn NATIONAL TREASURE.
- Tom Hanks because he, too, is a gosh darn NATIONAL TREASURE.
- Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (aka Kate Middleton) because she seems lovely and I’m just interested in royal secrets.
- Amanda Gorman, because she has the most brilliant young mind and also seems lovely.
Favorite Social Accounts to Follow